By G. S. Gupta,Anita Gupta,Rajesh K. Gupta
Read Online or Download Animal Lectins: Form, Function and Clinical Applications PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This booklet covers a variety of functions and makes use of of simulation and modeling ideas in polymer injection molding, filling a seen hole within the literature of layout, production, and using plastics injection molding. The authors support readers resolve difficulties within the complex regulate, simulation, tracking, and optimization of injection molding techniques.
The hunt for substitute assets of power to offset diminishing assets of straightforward and low in cost fossil fuels has turn into a world initiative, and gas generated from biomass is a number one competitor during this area. Large-scale creation of biofuels into the power combine may give a contribution to environmentally and economicaly sustainable improvement on a world scale.
This identify incorporates a variety of Open entry chapters. Carbon seize and garage (CCS) refers to a collection of applied sciences and techniques for the mitigation, remediation, and garage of commercial CO2 emissions, the main drawing close and virile of the greenhouse gases (GHG). The publication addresses the tools and applied sciences at present being utilized, built, and so much wanting additional examine.
Simulated relocating mattress expertise is one in all just a couple of books exclusively devoted to SMB. It goals to equip you with the instruments and abilities wanted for SMB modelling, simulation, layout and operation. the idea provided is supported via real-world examples from the petrochemical, sugar and pharma industries.
- Methane from Community Wastes (Elsevier Applied Biotechnology Series)
- Differential Evolution in Chemical Engineering:Developments and Applications (Advances in Process Systems Engineering)
- The Chemistry and Technology of Magnesia
- Sulphide Catalysts, Their Properties and Applications
- Dynamics and Control of Chemical Reactors and Distillation Columns: Selected Papers from the IFAC Symposium, Bournemouth, UK, 8-10 December 1986 (IFAC Symposia Series)
Additional resources for Animal Lectins: Form, Function and Clinical Applications