By LeRoy E. Rabbani
who suffer angioplasty every year.
Applications of Antisense remedies to Restenosis is the 1st quantity to deal with the opportunity of utilizing antisense treatments to inhibit the restenosis that
happens after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and coronary stenting. The paintings seriously examines the program of varied antisense cures for inhibiting restenosis.
Read or Download Applications of Antisense Therapies to Restenosis (Perspectives in Antisense Science) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
This booklet examines the coverage and politics of 2 well-being hazards, that have lately develop into widespread social concerns in lots of international locations. One is the problem of asbestos as an environmental chance to people, and one other is that of bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE), or mad cow sickness as an animal illness, and of its variation Creutzfeldt-Jakob disorder (CJD) as a human nutrition hazard.
Taurine nine includes unique articles and demanding reports according to the oral and poster displays of XIX foreign Taurine assembly held in Kraków, Poland in could 2014. the aim of the ebook is to offer present rules, new avenues and learn concerning organic features and medical purposes of taurine and taurine derivatives.
This publication is set “Angiogenesis”. A procedure during which new vasculature is shaped from pre-existing capillaries. Angiogenesis strategy is linked to the proliferation and development of either physiologically basic and neoplastic tissues, in the course of the formation of vascular provide, crucial for offering progress specifications equivalent to oxygen and foodstuff.
Carbohydrate Metabolism and its problems specializes in the strategies and methodologies concerned about carbohydrate metabolism, together with detection of diabetes, hypoglycemic syndromes, cardiovascular ailments, and atherosclerosis. the choice first takes a glance on the detection of diabetes in guy, hormonal disturbances in diabetes, and hypoglycemia.
- Biochemistry: Concepts and Connections, Global Edition
- Stress-Induced Mutagenesis
- Flash Photolysis and Pulse Radiolysis: Contributions to the Chemistry of Biology and Medicine
- Metabolic Pathways: Second Edition of Chemical Pathways of Metabolism
- Molybdenum Cofactors and Their role in the Evolution of Metabolic Pathways (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Phosphorus Chemistry Directed Towards Biology: Lectures Presented at the International Symposium on Phosphorus Chemistry Directed Towards Biology, Burzenin, ... September 1979: 1st (IUPAC symposium series)
Additional resources for Applications of Antisense Therapies to Restenosis (Perspectives in Antisense Science)