By Robert Meyers
The e-book consists of papers that current a close and coherent description of either the actual and chemical constitution of coal and the influence of coal structural good points on coal processing. The contributions within the textual content talk about such subject matters as coal macerals, coal porosity, aromaticity, practical teams and heteroatoms in coal, polymer constitution of coal, and mineral subject in coal.
Engineers, researchers, scientists, and administration body of workers who're without delay thinking about the research and processing of coal will locate the booklet a well-rounded reference source.
Read Online or Download Coal Structure PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This publication covers a variety of functions and makes use of of simulation and modeling ideas in polymer injection molding, filling a obvious hole within the literature of layout, production, and using plastics injection molding. The authors support readers remedy difficulties within the complicated regulate, simulation, tracking, and optimization of injection molding techniques.
The hunt for substitute assets of power to offset diminishing assets of straightforward and cost-efficient fossil fuels has turn into a world initiative, and gas generated from biomass is a number one competitor during this area. Large-scale advent of biofuels into the strength combine may possibly give a contribution to environmentally and economicaly sustainable improvement on a world scale.
This name encompasses a variety of Open entry chapters. Carbon trap and garage (CCS) refers to a collection of applied sciences and techniques for the mitigation, remediation, and garage of business CO2 emissions, the main forthcoming and virile of the greenhouse gases (GHG). The ebook addresses the equipment and applied sciences at the moment being utilized, built, and so much wanting additional examine.
Simulated relocating mattress expertise is considered one of just a couple of books exclusively devoted to SMB. It goals to equip you with the instruments and talents wanted for SMB modelling, simulation, layout and operation. the idea offered is supported via real-world examples from the petrochemical, sugar and pharma industries.
- Biomechanics: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Handbook: An Expert Guide to the Practical Operation, Design, and Optimization of FCC Units (Chemical Engineering)
- Chemistry of Fossil Fuels and Biofuels (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)
- Engineering Materials 2: An Introduction to Microstructures and Processing (International Series on Materials Science and Technology)
- Sustainable Water Management: Volume 1 (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- Encyclopedia of Two-Phase Heat Transfer and Flow II:Special Topics and Applications (A 4-Volume Set)
Extra resources for Coal Structure