By Yi Cheng,Fei Wei,Yong Jin
Provides a accomplished evaluation at the brand-new improvement of numerous multiphase reactor thoughts utilized in energy-related processes
- Explains the basics of multiphase reactors in addition to the delicate applications
- Helps the reader to appreciate the main difficulties and suggestions of fresh coal conversion techniques
- Details the rising methods for novel refining know-how, fresh coal conversion ideas, inexpensive hydrogen productions and CO2 seize and storage
- Introduces present energy-related methods and hyperlinks the elemental ideas of rising tactics to the good points of multiphase reactors supplying an summary of power conversion together with multiphase reactor engineering
- Includes case reviews of novel reactors to demonstrate the distinctive positive aspects of those reactors
Read or Download Multiphase Reactor Engineering for Clean and Low-Carbon Energy Applications PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
This publication covers quite a lot of functions and makes use of of simulation and modeling innovations in polymer injection molding, filling a obvious hole within the literature of layout, production, and using plastics injection molding. The authors aid readers remedy difficulties within the complex keep an eye on, simulation, tracking, and optimization of injection molding strategies.
The hunt for substitute assets of strength to offset diminishing assets of simple and low in cost fossil fuels has turn into a world initiative, and gas generated from biomass is a number one competitor during this area. Large-scale advent of biofuels into the strength combine may possibly give a contribution to environmentally and economicaly sustainable improvement on an international scale.
This name contains a variety of Open entry chapters. Carbon trap and garage (CCS) refers to a collection of applied sciences and techniques for the mitigation, remediation, and garage of commercial CO2 emissions, the main impending and virile of the greenhouse gases (GHG). The booklet addresses the equipment and applied sciences at present being utilized, constructed, and such a lot short of extra learn.
Simulated relocating mattress know-how is certainly one of just a couple of books completely devoted to SMB. It goals to equip you with the instruments and abilities wanted for SMB modelling, simulation, layout and operation. the speculation provided is supported through real-world examples from the petrochemical, sugar and pharma industries.
- Miniemulsion Polymerization Technology (Wiley-Scrivener)
- Advances in Chemical Engineering: 19
- Chemical Energy Storage (De Gruyter Textbook)
- WEEE Recycling: Research, Development, and Policies
Extra resources for Multiphase Reactor Engineering for Clean and Low-Carbon Energy Applications